Please note, any banner ads that you see at the top & bottom of the forum are placed there, not by us, but by our host Proboards. Therefore neither the items advertised, or the vendors, are endorsed by this forum.
Pretty much done 2 now, only have to do the final vape test, a pic of the insides
Battery tested for 2 charge discharge cycles, operational test, mod resistance measured & set (really pleased the lowest I have ever measured 0.003 ohm). 8 profiles, case analyser & battery analyser results configured, tested and logged with Evolv using the Production Utility.
My VB-ERM arrived early this morning from VapingBad - I'm not going to open it up because he has already shown us the innards above and I trust him
I knew it was going to be small, but didn't realise how small - if anyone has a SMOK® Treebox it is about the same size see (not very good) picture below
I have tried a few different atties on top with different wire builds inside and it performs well with everything that I have thrown at it, no button rattle and it definitely feels solid in my hand, weight with an Aromamizer RDTA on top is 245.1g so not too heavy, a very nice looking self adjusting 510 allows atties up to 23mm to sit on top without any overlap.
While I'm here I add the pic I put in the what's in your hand thread, I would add I did originally do a high polish on half an enclosure and while it looks nice it scratches as soon an you do anything with it, the Scotch Brite finish hides any scratches well and is quick and easy to restore.